Fly-Tipping Clean Up
Many streets, estates or green areas are plagued with fly-tipping issues. The majority of incidents being on private or council property with huge spikes after every public holiday, particularly over Christmas and New Year.
With waste attracting even more waste, schools, parks and council properties are faced with a fly-tipping hotspot.
If you’ve got rubbish you need to get rid of, but no means of getting it to a rubbish or recycling centre, we can protect you from prosecution by collecting your waste.
Why Choose The Waste Team?
- We remove waste in a professional manner, by uniformed staff with branded vehicles
- No need for you to do the lifting and shifting – we’ve got it covered
- We supply transfer notes and can produce certification of our Waste Carriers License
- Stay protected – from a legal standpoint, our service protects you from prosecution for fly-tipping
- Regain space around your property and increase curb side appeal
- We recycle more than 90% of the waste we collect!
- Reliable, friendly team with over 20 years experience
- Fully licensed waste carrier CHAS registered and insured
- VAT invoice on completion of your job
We remove the waste in a professional manner, supply transfer notes and produce certification of our Waste Carriers License. This service covers you, not only from a legal standpoint, but also gives you peace of mind. This service is why The Waste Team have been trusted to professionally clean up Fly-Tipping hotspots for a range of councils.
Getting rid of fly-tipping waste doesn’t need to be a concern, when you call in The Waste Team. We offer our fly-tipping services in Leeds and all the surrounding areas. Call us today on 0113 256 8853 or complete our form and we'll be in touch shortly.